Inside Sales Associate
$70,000 to $150,000
The Tricoli Team with Palm Beach County Keller Williams Realty is seeking energetic and passionate inside sales associates to join our inside sales team within our company.
Responsible for: Developing business opportunities within specific geographies served by The Tricoli Team’s real estate team. Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to future client inquiries (usually in form of sales leads) and cold calling. Primary duties include outbound calling, converting inbound opportunities to clients, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
This position will work out of the The Tricoli Team, Lake Worth, FL office.
- Inside sales associates will be responsible for making outbound calls using our state of the art systems to set appointments for our team of agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
- Become an expert on the evolving Palm Beach County area real estate market, accurately present The Tricoli Team’s unique value proposition to prospective clients and appropriately handle and overcome objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Qualify potential clients for appointments with agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with sales manager and company CEO
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Consistently practice using sales scripts with script mastery in mind
- Keep up to date on loan programs and interest rates in order to be effective in converting prospects to schedule a consultation
- Passion for selling and helping people
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales goals
- Knowledge and experience in real estate (Real estate industry experience and being a Licensed Florida Real Estate Agent preferred but not required)
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent at building rapport
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, Auto-Dialing Systems, real estate specific CRMs, Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed
- Be a team player who thrives working in a family orientated company where their activities directly affect the bottom line for the company and all who work there
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Do you want to be a part of a top producing Lake Worth real estate team? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter? We look forward to hearing from you!